Nutrition at Full Spectrum Health is customized to your body’s unique metabolic fingerprint. There is no wrong diet and no unhealthy food, only unhealthy portions and mismatched foods for your body.
Do you feel like a yo-yo reading all the conflicting advice on diet and nutrition? One day, a food is called a “super-food” and a few months later, it’s not so super.
Some of your friends have told you to take a certain supplement but you just don’t feel good taking what makes them feel good. Or, you gain weight on a diet that helped them loose weight!
The best source of vitamins and minerals is your food. Eat well and be happy!
HOW I CRAFT YOUR NUTRITIONAL PLAN
There are three levels of assessment that help me pick the optimal plan for you:
1. History: How much of an appetite you have, when you feel hungry, what you crave help me understand how your body functions.
2. Physical Exam: There are clues to lack or excess of nutrients in your eyes, your nails and other parts of your body.
3. Biology of Functions: With the help of the biology of functions we can determine what type of protein, fats and carbohydrates are most nourishing to your body, and if your metabolism is more optimized by aerobic exercise (like weight lifting, running or tennis), or meditative activities such as Yoga, Qi Gong, or meditation.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Dr. Hedayat uses unique European-inspired regimens and cleansing programs to reset your metabolism and refresh your body and mind. Here are a few examples:
- Apple Sardine Diet
- Brown rice
- Moon Diet
- Spring cleanse diet
You may be recommended some general eating guidelines with recommended foods that help with your regiment, such as:
- Best high fiber foods
- Best fruits to nourish your cells
- Best whole grains that are high in fiber and protein
WHAT YOU WON’T HAVE TO DO
- No bars
- No meal plans
- No calorie counting
- No stimulants