Have you ever felt so tired that you can’t function? Have all your tests come back normal? You may have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Syndrome. The good news is that it’s treatable with natural remedies.
What is it
It’s a debilitating condition in which you feel tired all day long. People with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome typically have two or more of the following symptoms:
- Debilitating Fatigue all day long for more than 3 months
- Brain fog: feeling dull or cloudy in the head
- Aching joints or muscles
- Chronic infections: Candida, Lyme disease, or Parasites
- Auto-immune diseases like Lupus, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, or Sjögren’s syndrome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Chronic lung diseases
- Migraine headaches
How it happens
The approach of Endobiogeny is unique because it considers the root causes, not just symptoms.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a problem with uneven balance of blood sugar between the brain and the body. It typically arises from chronic stressors: physical, mental or emotional.
- The brain does not get enough blood sugar, which means it can’t make enough energy to think, hence the brain fog.
- The body gets too much sugar, which can favor inflammation, achey joints, fibromyalgia and other symptoms.
Depending on specific hormonal imbalances that lead to this imbalance, there may be other diseases associated with it.
Evaluating Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
There is no “protocol.” Don’t settle for a cookie cutter approach.
- Dr. Hedayat takes a detailed history to understand not only your current symptoms but how they developed—the key to treating YOUR case is to get to know YOU
- A careful physical exam to look for signs of key hormonal imbalances
- A detailed evaluation with one basic set of blood work called the Biology of functions that opens a window of understanding into what you have, why you developed it, and what you may be at risk of developing
Treating Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in 3 Simple Steps
Don’t accept animal glandular treatments that may shut down your body’s natural ability to heal itself permanently. This can be treated with some patience with natural treatments.
- A customized whole-person treatment with organic plant extracts and other gentle therapies. Most people will be prescribed 3-5 supplements. That’s it. When you get to the root cause, you don’t need to give a treatment for every single symptom.
- Simple strategies for healthy eating—people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome often require a diet that is opposite of what they think is healthy for their condition.
- Stress Reduction: hyperbaric oxygen, aromatherapy, or work with one of our trusted affiliate healers of body and mind.
Hyperbaric oxygen offers a promising for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome:
- Energy production: Oxygen + Sugar supports energy production in the cell. More energy favors less fatigue.
- Stress reduction: More energy lets the body work smarter, not harder. This reduces fight or flight mechanisms that stimulates the body. Chronic stress drives chronic fatigue.
- Inflammation: Hyperbaric oxygen stimulate an anti-inflammatory response that can help quench free radicals and inflammatory cytokines that leads to fibromyalgia and aching joints.
- Chronic infections: When chronic hidden infections like Candida, Lyme disease or parasites play a role in stressing the body, hyperbaric oxygen can help kill off the pathogenic microbes and stimulate your body’s natural antibiotic: Hydrogen peroxide. Reducing the pathogen burden reduces internal stressors that can reduce the factors of chronic fatigue.
Your hyperbaric oxygen therapy can be performed at our center or in the comfort of your home. Find out more today how you can receive a complimentary hyperbaric oxygen treatment.
Don’t suffer another day. Call us today or make an appointment to start your path to relief from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.