Thriving Force Natural Medicine – http://www.thrivingforcenaturalmedicine.com/blog/008
- Endobiogenic Medicine: as systematic and scientific method of practicing a deep level of holistic medicine while telling the story of the interconnectedness of all life forms.
- Moving beyond functional levels of standard lab testing to using the relationship between biomarkers to find the root cause of imbalance and illness.
- How hormones manage biology, tissue, and organ function.
- A deeper level of understanding why a patient is sick allows practitioners to individualize treatment and get better results.
- How a school of fish can teach us a better system of medicine.
- The endocrine system coordinates and manages all the other systems in the body including itself.
- Why Dr. Hedayat doesn’t measure blood hormone levels and what he tests instead to understand the endocrine system effect on health and disease.
- Making patients the center of the visit.
- Using common blood tests to practice advanced medicine.
- Relationships are what it’s all about and celebrating interdependence day.
- The womb of life is the bone marrow.
- Dr. Hedayat on botanical medicine, “A living system needs a living treatment. A complex system needs a complex treatment. The body is a complex living system and plants are really the only thing that are intelligent enough to work at the level of the intelligence of the body.”
- Plant compounds work on groups of compounds in the body, making them a very efficient medicine.
- “There’s no alternative to good medicine. So there’s really no such thing as alternative medicine.” – Dr. Hedayat
- The joy of holistic practice.