Dr. Hedayat uses the Endobiogenic method to get to the root of problems rather than only treating symptoms. Using a biological modeling lab system and medicinal plants as his primary approach, and reserving prescription remedies for more advanced cases, Dr. Hedayat has successfully worked with pre-pregnant, pregnant and post-pregnancy mothers and their children.
Dr. Hedayat treats the following types of disorders:
Before Pregnancy: Infertility, optimizing pre-conception health (detoxificaiton, chelation, nutrition optimization), managing pre-pregnancy problems such as depression, multiple sclerosis, thyroid problems, etc. with safe treatments
During pregnancy: Pregnancy-induced illnesses such as kidney stones, acid reflux, prolonged vomiting, delayed onset of contractions, and other issues
After birth: Post-partum depression, reduced or excessive milk production problems, and other disorders
INFANTS AND CHILDREN
Infants and children: Autism, sensory integration disorders, Cerebral Palsy, Down’s syndrome, severe reflux and colic, sleep disorders, bed wetting, recurring infections, and other infant and childhood disorders
Dr. Hedayat’s video interview on Detoxification and Pregnancy
Healthy Pregnancy, Healthy Child
Having a child is one of the greatest joys in life. To ensure a healthy and happy child, the mother should be at her optimal level of health and balance before conceiving. Here are some tips to optimize your health and the health of your child from conception to weaning. The health of the mother directly affects the health of the infant: establish a relationship with a progressive healthcare provider from 3-12 months before you try to conceive a child
- Correct hormonal and nervous imbalances to ensure a smoother conception, pregnancy and delivery the biology of functions test can evaluate the functional state of your body before trying to conceiving, allowing us to optimize your ability to conceive and carry a pregnancy to term (only available at Full Spectrum Health Integrative Medical Center)
- Heavy metal evaluation: If heavy metals are determined to be a clinically significant problem, they will need to be addressed 1 year before conception. We have observed in our practice that the mother’s of children with learning disorders have a similar toxicity pattern to their affected child, meaning the mother shed toxins during pregnancy and affected the child.
- Dental Cleanings: have any cleanings or other work done before conceiving.
- Multivitamin and supplements (see below) 2-3 months before trying to get pregnancy.
- Reduce stress, actively promote stress reduction: Prayer, yoga, meditation, hypnosis, biofeedback, etc.
- Nutrition: Do not over eat: during the first trimester you need to eat one extra snack, and during the second and third trimesters you need two extra snacks, in order to meet the caloric requirements for pregnancy
- Pre-natal Multivitamin
- Health, organic whole-food diet is the best way to get natural sources of key minerals, vitamins and fatty acids to create an optimal environment for your child’s development
- Supplements: If you have any of the following conditions as a mother, or in a prior pregnancy, special supplements or medicinal plants may be beneficial for your health and that of your developing baby: Allergies, eczema, or asthma; Learning disorders; Anemia; Disease of inflammation: arthritis, lupus, thyroid disease, etc.; Immune imbalance
- Light Exercise: especially pelvic and abdominal muscle
After Pregnancy (Breast feeding mothers)
- Multivitamin: continue your prenatal vitamins as long as you are nursing your child
- If you have allergies: take probiotics for at least 6 months after the birth of your child to reduce their risk of developing allergies
- Diet: Discuss with your mother and grandmother what they did to feed you. Recent studies suggest that waiting more than 9 months to start children on solid foods, or restricting potentially allergenic foods like peanuts and fish can increase the risk of allergies.